The individual oils in Thieves essential oil blend – clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus radiata, and rosemary – all have amazing properties in their own right; Young Living’s synergistic blend of these oils provides powerful protection from disease causing bacteria, viruses and other pathogens. Because it is made up of 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils that meet Young Living’s high quality standards, Thieves is a non-toxic solution for a healthy home. Diffusing Thieves essential oil blend is a safe and simple way to protect your home and work environment.
- Diffuse 15 – 30 minutes in your home or office to help eliminate airborne bacteria.
- Diffusing Thieves for 24 hours straight can kill mold spores in the walls of your home!
- Add several drops of oil onto a tissue and place in home, office, or hotel air vents to mask odor and purify the air.
Take Thieves internally:
- Add 2 – 3 drops of Thieves into a capsule and take daily.
- Add 1 – 2 drops into a spoonful of Young Living’s Blue Agave.
- Put 1 – 2 drops onto a piece of bread.
- Add 1 – 2 drops to a glass of rice or almond milk.
- Drop 1 – 2 drops directly onto your tongue.
- Put directly on the soles of your feet for protection from colds and flu.
- Apply undiluted to the toes and feet to combat fungus.
- Dilute with V-6 or a good carrier oil and apply to cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing.
Around The House:
- Add 4 – 5 drops in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate bacteria and odor.
- Drop 4 – 5 drops onto a dryer sheet to freshen laundry.
- Dilute in a spray bottle and spritz inside trash cans to eliminate orders and kill bacteria.
- Mix with water in a spray bottle to repel insects on your flowers and plants.
- Use to dissolve the gummy adhesive on price labels.
- Put a few drops in your carpet steamer/cleaner to disinfect the carpet.
- Apply a drop of Thieves onto toothbrush to sanitize.
The preceding statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.